Standard Height Range Single Shelf Unit.
Dimensions: 1200w x 1020h x 485d.
- General – The units define cosy areas that encourage concentration and give a feeling of security. The natural material finish creates a calm atmosphere and doesn’t distract from the materials on display.
- By using our Foundation Stage Units to plan your classroom/environment helps your children achieve the ‘Early Learning Goals’ by creating well defined areas or bays. Children will be encouraged to concentrate and explore equipment that is easily accessible – INDEPENDENTLY. In a setting specific to the individual needs of your children, staff, classroom and community.
- On the standard height single shelf unit, equipment can be well organised and is easily accessible to children. Because the shelves are staggered different types of equipment can be displayed on each shelf and is easily seen by the children. The units encourage independence, making good choices, selecting materials, to look carefully.
- The additional weight of the rear mounted dry wipe boards and mirrors necessitates an increase in the depth of this unit to 535mm.
- The standard shelves are not suitable for use in a water-play area. Please select splashproof shelves if this unit is likely to be used in a wet area.